Math Video Blog
This is an amazing blog!
It has great online math games and videos. Some videos will walk you step-by-step on how
to work an algebra or geometry problems.
There are useful technique videos educators can use with their
students. The blog is easy to read. Well picked colors and graphics. It doesn’t have too many gadgets that take
your attention away from the main idea of the blog. There’s plenty of links that are amazing. It has a lot information educators and
students can use when struggling with any type of math. I would highly recommend it to educators,
parents, and students.
Mrs . Patterson’s Pack – 1st Grade
and Blogging! How Great is that?
I love this Blog!! Mrs.
Patterson is a 1st grade teacher in Virginia who loves teaching
children to read and working with technology.
If you look at her blog and check her wikispace, you can really tell she
loves technology. It’s a very informative blog site for parents and educational
for students. This blog was easy to
navigate. It’s not too busy. I really
enjoyed the graphics and fonts. I
recommend it to other educators and parents who have young ones at home. There’s a lot of educational information
young ones can look at such as: Kid’s Corner videos, math, grammar, and the
word wall all under “my wikispace” and learn something.
*************************************************************************
Paul Bogush -8th Grade Social
Studies Teacher
This blog was created by Paul Bogush. He is an 8th grade social studies
teacher who talks about how technology and blogging has changed his life. I thought this blog had too much information
and too many gadgets. It didn’t have
enough colors. I lost interest after a
while because it was too long and there was no change in font, color, or
size. It had a basic tool bar in which I
was not interested. I would not
recommend this blog to anyone.
**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************
Megan’s Blog Desk
This blog was created by M. Ells
Perry. In her blog she talks about what
a blog is, what they can be used for, and how easy it is to start a classroom
blog. I like how it is well organized
and the choice of colors. I think she
has a great choice of font, graphic, and colors for her title, it’s catchy! She has plenty of gadgets. Those gadgets are of perfect size and caught
my attention to read the information around it.
It is an easy to follow blog, not busy at all. I like the many links to blogs she has
available on the side bar. They’re very informative. It’s a great resource for teachers,
administrators, and librarians to get started and creating a blog. Definitely recommend it to these educators.
*****************************************************
From Toy to Tool: Cell Phones in Learning
This blog is a conversation about
integrating student cell phones into classroom curricula. Liz Kolb’s intention for creating this blog
is for educators and integrating student’s own cell phones into classroom
learning. How is that going to
happen? I would love to find out and see
it happen! Even though the blog has no color but black, which I did not like at
all, it has a lot of good information for educators. It has plenty of gadgets in which each have a
brief paragraph next to each one giving explanations and details of the topic. It looks busy, not as far as color, but as in
too much information posted. I would recommend
this blog to educators.
I like the gadgets you chose. They are very cute!
ReplyDeleteI like the puppy gadget. It's super cute! I also like the lime green font color you used. Looks great!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very professional and educational looking! Very nice.
ReplyDeleteI personally love this puppy gadget. It makes me want a puppy. Great color scheme
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so simple and cute! I like it! :)
ReplyDeleteMrs . Patterson’s Pack is indeed a great blog! I agree.
ReplyDeleteCute puppies on your page! Nice background color!
ReplyDeleteLove your font choice and design. Your blog posting was easy to read and clearly explained each site.
ReplyDeleteThe first blog is a great tool for teachers and/or students looking to broaden their understanding of mat concepts. Great job!
ReplyDelete